ENT is the surgical speciality of Ear, Nose and Throat surgery. It is referred to as Otolaryngology in United States medicine, or sometimes Otorhinolaryngology. There are several subspecialities. These include:
- Otology - the care of ear related disorders
- Rhinology - the nose and paranasal sinuses
- Laryngology - laryngeal and voice problems
- Head and neck surgery - dealing with benign and malignant conditions of the neck, upper aerodigestive tract and skull-base
- Paediatric Otolaryngology - dealing with ENT problems specifically in children
- Neuro-otology - Skull base surgery dealing with the lower cranial nerves, especially the Vestibulocochlear nerve
There are several related specialities which often work together with ENT surgeons. These include:
- Craniofacial surgery
- Facial plastic surgery
- Oral & Maxillofacial surgery
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "ENT"
The following 116 pages are in this category, out of 116 total.