General Principles of endocrinology
- Pancreatic physiology
- Diabetes mellitus
- VIPoma - Verner Morrison syndrome; WDHHA syndrome - watery diarrhoea, hypokalaemia, hypochlorhydria and acidosis
Metabolic bone disease
- Mineralocorticoid (MC) hypertension
- Catecholamine hypertesion
- Growth hormone
- Oestrogens - contribute to the overall population burden of hypertension in a numerically important manner as they are used in supra-physiological doses in the combined oral contraceptive pill.
- Thyroxine - hyperthyroidism classically causes sytolic and hypothyroidism diastolic hypertension.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Endocrinology"
The following 97 pages are in this category, out of 97 total.