Category talk:Training jobs issues

From Ganfyd

Jump to: navigation, search

Can anybody think of a more elegant name? This page is intended for job related issues - rota design, EWTD, study leave, exam leave, what to do if poor teaching, deanery visits, who to speak to if problems (e.g. clinical tutors).

I though about calling in employment issues, but I think most people would interpret as being about contracts and legal stuff only, whereas I'm trying to find how the rules are practically applied to job-related issues. Mark ong 01:06, 2 February 2006 (CET)