Medical records for retired service personnel

From Ganfyd

Jump to: navigation, search

On leaving the services all personnel are required to undergo a medical examination. At this point a FMed 133 is created which gives consent for the disclosure of records to the civilian General Practitioner, together with the address from which to obtain copies of the records.

A copy of the FMed 133 can be found here:

Personal tools