WHO performance score
- Fully active, able to carry on all pre-disease performance without restriction.
- Restricted in physically strenuous activity but ambulatory and able to carry out work of a light or sedentary nature, e.g. light housework, office work.
- Ambulatory and capable of all self-care but unable to carry out any work activities. The patient is up and about more than 50% of waking hours.
- Capable of only limited self-care; confined to bed or chair more than 50% of waking hours.
- Completely disabled; cannot carry out any self-care. The patient is totally confined to bed or chair.