General Principles of endocrinology
- Pancreatic physiology
- Diabetes mellitus
- VIPoma - Verner Morrison syndrome; WDHHA syndrome - watery diarrhoea, hypokalaemia, hypochlorhydria and acidosis
Metabolic bone disease
- Mineralocorticoid (MC) hypertension
- Catecholamine hypertesion
- Growth hormone
- Oestrogens - contribute to the overall population burden of hypertension in a numerically important manner as they are used in supra-physiological doses in the combined oral contraceptive pill.
- Thyroxine - hyperthyroidism classically causes sytolic and hypothyroidism diastolic hypertension.
endotext online endocrine textbook
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
Pages in category "Endocrinology"
The following 125 pages are in this category, out of 125 total.